OI’s staff works hard to keep up with how you learn and engage with the arts, culture, and nature. Through this campaign, we are striving to expand your opportunities through exhibits, signage, and technology in and around our facilities so that your experiences with us are meaningful, memorable, and accessible.
Our upcoming plans include:
- Upgrades and additions to interpretive signage and exhibits in each of OI’s facilities, including new trail signage on the Schrader Environmental Education Center’s tree walk and at the building itself
- Nature trail maintenance and the installation of a team-building course and a butterfly enclosure at the Schrader Center
- A new audio tour and more modern tour technology at the Mansion and Glass Museums
- Investment in technology training, equipment, and services for staff in all of OI’s departments
Together, these improvements will enrich your experiences at OI and promote collaboration and coordination throughout the Institute, inviting a multi-generational audience to engage more deeply with the world and one another.
Your gift today is an investment in high-quality, unique customer experiences.
Oglebay Institute offers a variety of art, antiques, theatre, dance, nature, culture and fun activities to all ages! Perfect place to find a hobby, meet a friend, discover the museums, take a class or enjoy a nature walk. It has been a big part of my life since I was a child. ~Maureen Zambito, OI member
- Campaign Progress – Capital Projects Funding 47% 47%
Campaign Ends In...
Make A Gift Online
You may use our secure system to make a gift online now or for other ways to give click here for details.